- Protective clothing such as gloves and googles should be worn at all times when handling chemicals.
- Before you start, it’s a good idea to carry out a patch test.
- Always store chemicals out of reach of pets and children.
The “Shopping List”:
- 3 tsp of Epsom Salts (Magnesium Sulphate Heptahydrate 99.5%)
- 3 tsp of Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- 1 bag of Rose Buds, Petals, Lavender Flowers
- 4 tbsp of moisturising oil e.g sweet almond, grapeseed
- Jars to store
Combine the Epsom Salts , Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate and the bag of Rose Buds, Petals and Lavender Flowers.
Work in the moisturising oil.
Mix all the ingredients together.
Now your Floral Bath Salts are ready, spoon into a large jar and gift APC’s “Pure”ly Handmade Mother’s Day Gift!
NOTE: BEFORE USING ANY OF THE PRODUCTS LISTED PLEASE READ ANY SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS TO THIS PRODUCT BEFORE USAGE.
PLEASE ALSO COMPLETE A PATCH TEST.
APC Pure does not accept any responsibility, this is a guide only.