Immerse yourself in a fun and messy experiment with the Fizzing Volcano Fun Experiment!
You will need to see online for further guidance for creating a volcano model, this guide shows how to create the explosion only.
You Will Need:
- 600ml Low Form Beaker x 2
- 1 Tablespoon of Sodium Hydrogen Carbonate
- 1 Tablespoon of Washing Up Liquid
- 2 Tablespoon of Distilled Water
- 1/2 Cup of Acetic Acid 3%
- 1 Tablespoon of Orange Food Colouring
- Baking Tray
Make a volcano using a plastic bottle in the middle to be able to pour the components for the eruption.
Place the volcano on a baking tray to allow it to catch the mess.
Pour this mixture into the plastic bottle inside the volcano.
NOTE: BEFORE USING ANY OF THE PRODUCTS LISTED PLEASE READ ANY SAFETY AND PRECAUTIONS TO THIS PRODUCT BEFORE USAGE.
APC Pure does not accept any responsibility, this is a guide only.
THIS EXPERIMENT SHOULD BE DONE WITH ADULT SUPERVISION AT ALL TIMES.