Product Range Co-Ordinator (Chemistry Graduate)
Reporting Line: Commercial Director
The Atom product range is extensive, with the company manufacturing and supplying chemicals, reagents, equipment and consumables with a special focus on stains for Life Sciences.
The company’s markets are also diverse covering Life Sciences, Pharmaceuticals, Education, Veterinary and other Industries.
The business services customers both in the UK and elsewhere in the world through direct sales, distributors and via the internet.
Atom prides itself on its ability to be responsive to customer needs.
The purpose of the role is to review our chemical product range, product by product A-Z to ensure Specification is accurate, review pricing, ensure Material Safety Data Sheet is up to date to ensure all pack sizes are showing properly on our websites and are included in our price lists.
- Work efficiently and accurately
- Track updates and changes to demonstrate progress
- Use Chemical Experience/Knowledge to better present our products
- Work with Web team on Product presentation
Demonstrated experience/core competencies
- 2:1 in Chemistry related degree
- Detailed knowledge of chemicals
- Ability to work indpendantly
- Excellent leadership skills
- Good IT skills
- Excellent communication skills- written and spoken
- Full Training will be required on Company Specific Operations
Initially a 6 month contract, delivery on time and commitment to the project, the successful candidate will “self generate” a permenant position within our team
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £18,000.00 to £20,000.00 /year
- Chemistry Degree 2:1: 1 year
- Chemical Knowledge: 1 year
About Atom Education
Atom Education is part of the Atom Scientific family, one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of Diagnostic Life Science Reagents, servicing customers in over 40 countries, both direct and through regional distributors.
As a manufacturer, our core chemical products are manufactured, packed and distributed by our in-house team.
This allows us to hold extensive stocks and to guarantee next working day delivery for our full range of chemicals, whilst passing the associated cost savings on to our customers.