The high quality and purity make it a reliable choice for various applications where precision and quality are required. We ensure that our product meets the highest quality standards and is delivered to our customers in the most optimal and safe conditions.
£74.64 – £259.14
- Reagent in organic synthesis
- Intermediate in the production of organic compounds
- Alkylating agent
- Starting material for the synthesis of various compounds
- Used in nucleophilic substitution, elimination and addition reactions
- Used in the production of pharmaceuticals, agrochemicals, and performance chemicals
- Research and development in various industries
- Production and testing of chemical compounds
Minimum Assay: >98%
Molecular Formula: C4H9Br
Molecular Weight: 137.02
Melting Point: -20 deg C
Boiling Point: 74-76 deg C
Refractive Index: 1.4280
Density: 1.210 Kg/L
Cas Number: 507-19-7
Einecs Number: 208-065-9
UN Number: 2342
Hazard Class: 3
Packing Group: 2
Hazard Phrases: H225
Prec Phrases: P210,P280a,P240,P241,P303+P361+P353,P501a
Following the UK’s departure from the EU on 1 January 2021, all European shipments are sent on a DAP Basis (Delivered at Place).
This means that the buyer will be liable for import VAT at their prevailing national rate and for orders over 150€ (including carriage) import duties will become chargeable at your prevailing national rate.
The Duty is ascertained by your national customs authority based on the HS Code of each product. The HS Code is shown in the “European Shipment” section of each product page.