Cadmium sulfate is the name of a series of related inorganic compounds with the formula CdSO4.xH2O. The most common form is the monohydrate CdSO4.H2O, but two other forms are known CdSO4.8/3H2O and the anhydrous salt (CdSO4). All salts are colourless and highly soluble in water.
Cadmium Sulphate Octahydrate 99% ACS
£6.42 – £125.95
Restricted to Professional Users
– A declaration of use will need to be completed and approved prior to shipment of any order placed
– This product is not available for Customer Collection. It is a courier delivery service only.
- the electroplating of cadmium in electronic circuits
- precursor to cadmium-based pigment
- used for electrolyte in a Weston standard cell
- a pigment in fluorescent screens
Minimum Assay: 98-102%
Molecular Formula: 3CdSO4•8H2O
Molecular Weight: 769.50 (208.46anhy)
Melting Point: >40° -H2O
Refractive Index: 1.565
Hazard Class: 6.1
Packing Group: 3
Hazard Phrases: Toxic if swallowed. Fatal if inhaled. May cause genetic defects . May cause cancer . May damage fertility or the unborn child . Causes damage to organs through prolonged or repeated exposure . Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
Prec Phrases: Obtain special instructions before use. Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray. Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection. IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for breathing. IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
25gm, 100gm, 500gm