Chemical resistant ceramic top plate that can reach a high temperature for fast and safe heating.
Robust stirrer hotplates with safety features such as a hot warning light when the plate is too hot to touch, the solution dries out, or probe malfunction to prevent overheating the sample solution.
Built in retort rod fitting as standard.
- Digital control of both heating and stirring speed.
- The speed is always consistent regardless of the temperature changes and/or the solution becomes thicker during stirring to prevent the disengagement of the stir bar.
- The heating control can be achieved either by the K type (underneath the plate) or PT 1000 (external probe) of thermal sensors.
- Can run with or without external probe.
- External probe available to monitor and control the actual sample temperature
- It is user-friendly and easy to use.
Brand: Falc Instruments
Country of Manufacture: Italy