Phenol Red ACS (Analytical Chemistry Society) is a chemical reagent commonly used in laboratory applications. It is a pH indicator that changes colour in response to variations in the acidity or alkalinity (pH) of a solution. Phenol Red is often employed in experiments involving cell cultures, microbiology, and various chemical assays to monitor pH levels. Its colour transitions from yellow (acidic) to red (neutral) to bright pink (alkaline) over the typical pH range. This characteristic makes it a valuable tool for researchers and scientists to visually assess and measure pH changes in their samples with precision and accuracy.
Phenol Red ACS
£13.19 – £90.00
- Checks pH in labs.
- Indicates pH in cell culture.
- Identifies bacteria in microbiology.
- Tests blood and urine pH.
- Teaches about pH in schools.
- Monitors water in fish farms.
- Measures pH in natural waters.
- Tests pool and spa water.
Hazard Phrases: Not considered harmful under normal laboratory conditions
Cas Number: 143-74-8
Einecs Number: 205-609-7
Hazard Phrases: H0001
10gm, 25gm, 50gm, 100gm